- Column Test Conditions (Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) Columns)
- Column Test Conditions (Ligand Exchange and Ion Exclusion Chromatography Columns)
- Column Test Conditions (Ion Chromatography Columns)
- Column Test Conditions (Ion Exchange Chromatography Columns)
- Column Test Conditions (Reversed Phase, Hydrophilic Interaction and Normal Phase Chromatography Columns)
Column Test Conditions
Please refer to this guide of column test conditions for the various separation modes. To check the deterioration of column performance, measure the column plate number and compare it with the number written in the inspection data sheet which is attached to the column. The test conditions for calculation of the plate number is determined for each column type and shown in the table below. When you first use a column, we recommend you to measure its plate number before use. Plate number (N) can be calculated by the formula in the following figure.