1) Can apply to simultaneous analysis of monovalent and divalent cations with isocratic separation.
IC YS-50 enables simultaneous analysis of monovalent and divalent cations at a higher sensitivity than conventional column (IC YK-421). With about twice the theoretical plate number and about 1.3 times the Na+ / NH4+ separability,
the determination performance of NH4+ at a high concentration of Na+ has drastically improved
(Na+ : NH4+ = 5,000 : 1 is possible).
2) Quantitative analysis of divalent cations are also improved.
Comparing with conventional column, the theoretical plate number becomes twice. Since peak shapes of divalent cations are improved,
so quantitative analysis of divalent cations are also improved.
3) Various acids as the eluent can be used.
Not only methanesulfonic acid but sulfuric acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, etc. can use it as the eluent.
4) Suitable for analysis of alkylamines.
Analysis of various alkylamines, such as methylamine and trimethylamine, is possible.
5) Can apply to analysis of transision metals.
With 6mM Tartaric acid and 4mM oxalic asid aqueous solution as the eluent, transition metals, such as nickel, zinc, and cobalt
can be analyzed.